Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brief Update

Wow... its been some time.. I actually forgotten about the Woot blogpage until when I sign in to my gmail account today and I saw the login for woot blogpage!

Let me just give yall a brief update on myself!

Its been a very experiential and full of challenges year last year 2011. Time to go back to 'SCHOOL' this year and continue to be trained and equipped in the WORD. So far, I am still trying to adjust back to a life of a student here... have to stop procrastinating on my assignment and start it as early as possible.

This year's weekend, I am serving in Kajang Chinese Methodist Church (KJCMC) in the English Language Ministry (ELM) and also serving in Putrajaya Methodist Preaching Point (PMPP). Yup! more ministry and more travelling to do this year! I've been put fully in-charge to run the Youth Ministry both in KJCMC's ELM and PMPP. so far, my ministry is ok! just a bit tired on sundays because have to run two services!

Continue to uplift me in your prayers!
Blessings,
Kevin Wong

No comments: